2021 Daily Planner / Agenda (Oatmeal)
The dates in the day planner / agenda include January to December 2021, with two pages for each week of the year. The first page breaks down the week in daily sections, including the weekend days. The second page gives space for to do’s, reminders, appointments and blank space to plan as you go. Why not use our Day Planner as an organizer for your day/month/year!
Smyth Sewn book binding, allows the book to lay flat when open. The luxurious Oatmeal Linen Hard Cover is made from recycled products and each cover is hand gold foil embossed with gold gilded edges for a modern look. An elastic closure keeps your notes and papers inside, and a bookmark ribbon to mark your page.
Extra lined paper is included to use for planning, take meeting notes and journal throughout the year.
- 9″ x 7″ oatmeal linen hardcover planner
- 80 gsm ivory text paper
- January 2021 to December 2021 (weekly / monthly calendar for each month of the year is included)
- Planning section to outline goals and objectives for the year
- Monthly section includes two full pages for each month (*Now displayed Sunday to Saturday)
- 2 pages to plan holidays + events for the year
- Inspirational quote on each cover page before each month begins
- One page for each week of the year with a section for each day including weekend days
- Each weekly page is paired with a page with lined section for notes, checklist and reminders section.
- Book lies flat when open
- Matching ribbon bookmark
- Elastic closure
- Extra lined pages at the back
- Gold foil printing on cover and gold gilded edging on book ends